Thursday, June 7, 2007

Upcoming Summer Schedule

So I have been home for almost 2 weeks now, but have been too busy to post.  In the past few weeks I went to the New River Gorge for AMGA Top Rope Site Manager training, gone to Wyomissing for a few days, been at the beach and also got some fishing in.  I'll post some pictures soon.


I am almost finish packing my food for my Colorado Trail (485 miles) trip later this June.  I'll also be posting my gear list and some photos too.


Summer Schedule


June 14-22nd St. Louis / Ozarks
June 23-24 Driving out to Winter Park
June 25 Begin Colorado Trail
July 4 Arrive Twin Lakes to resupply
July 10 Arrive Creede to resupply
July 18 Arrive Durango TRAIL END
July 19-22 Relax in Colorado
July 23-August 1 Packing for Cross Country Road Trip
August 1-23 3 WEEKS with Julie driving across AMERICA!

Obviously dates could change slightly depending on my mileage on the trail.


I'll be posting some new photos from the past few weeks by tomorrow.   



Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home